Maple Chicken Breasts
Add a hint of maple to your everyday meals
Preparation 10 min
Cook time 12 min
- Preheat broiler. Place rack in center of oven. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut chicken breasts in two and place in a large bowl.
- In a sealable container, add the mustard, maple syrup, vinegar, oil and salt. Close cover and shake.
- Pour 6 tbsp. of the marinade over the chicken breasts to coat well. Set remaining marinade aside.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and broil 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove from oven. Top the chicken with the remaining marinade.
- Return sheet to oven and broil for an additional 2 minutes or until chicken is golden. Monitor closely towards the end of cooking to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Remove from oven. Use the marinade that ran onto the baking sheet and baste the chicken once again with it.
- Serve the chicken with the side dishes of your choice.