Enhance traditional breakfasts with our selection of maple products
Preparation 15 min
Cook time 15 min
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour with the corn starch and baking powder.
- Using an electric mixer, in another bowl whip the maple syrup with the eggs for 4 to 5 minutes. Gradually whisk in the oil and milk.
- Gradually whisk the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Brush griddle with oil or use cooking spray. Pour about ¾ cup of batter per waffle onto griddle. Cook until waffle is golden brown and crisp. Repeat with remaining batter to obtain four waffles. Top each waffle with maple syrup.